Hello, welcome to futoextra.com, I know you stumbled on this post because you are probably looking for How to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12. In this post, I will show you how you can Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12. Make sure you follow all the guides accordingly so as to get the desired result.
Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy A12
Samsung Galaxy A12 is a new phone launched by Samsung, it comes with a high-resolution camera, a good battery, and above all a very nice design.
It has a Glass front, plastic back, 5000 mAh non-removable battery, and a plastic frame of 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~82.1% screen-to-body ratio).
let’s talk about the android version of Samsung Galaxy A12, it runs on Android 10, which can be upgraded to Android 11. it has Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
Steps On How To Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12
Using Key Combination
This is one of the most common methods of taking screenshots from most android devices.
- Open the page you want to screenshot.
- Press the lower volume button alongside the power button.
- Open your gallery to check for the recent images on your device.
This method is unarguably faster and will save you a whole lot of time.
Using Palm Swipe Features
The Palm Swipe Features is another method you can use to Take Screenshot In Samsung Galaxy A12, but it’s somehow technical because of the procedures involved.
- To enable this feature, go to Settings⇒Advanced feature ⇒Motions & Gestures. Allow Palm swipe capture.
- You can now take a screenshot by swiping your hand across the screen of your phone.
- Visit Your Phones gallery to get the screenshotted image.
Using Accessibility Menu
You can also take a Screenshot with Samsung Galaxy A12 using the accessibility menu feature.
- navigate to Settings.
- Afterward, chose Accessibility>>Installed Services.
- Following that, you will see the Accessibility Menu option.
Haven enabled this feature, you must swipe up two fingers from the bottom of your phone’s home screen to access the option to take a screenshot.
Using Assistant Menu
You can also stake Screenshots with Samsung Galaxy A12 using the assistant menu feature.
- Locate Your settings icon and click on it.
- Click on Accessibility→ interaction and Dexterity
- Turn on The Assistant menu.
Using Your Voice
With Google Assistant, using your phone and apps is simple and very easy.
Use Google Assistant to get hands-free assistance, You can also use it to organize your schedule, look up information, navigate and manage your smart home devices while you’re away from home, and much more. One of the ways you can Take a Screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy A12 is through Google Assistant, It works with a voice command. You can command your google assistant to take a screenshot of the current page you are working on, and it would be done in a matter of seconds.
There are several ways you can use to Take a Screenshot with the Samsung Galaxy A12, make sure you use the most convenient pone for you. You can also download screenshot apps from the Gooogle play store, to handle all your screen shooting activities.
Make sure you share this post on social media with friends and don’t forget to use the comment box for questions or suggestions.