Recovering a hacked Facebook account can be very cumbersome, more especially when the user is very inexperienced and not a tech Savvy. Losing your facebook account to a hacker can be very frustrating when you don’t know how to recover it. In this post I’m going to share with you how to recover your hacked Facebook account instantly.
How to Recover a Hacked Facebook Account Immediately
All the Tips we are going to drop below works for everybody, Irrespective of how the hacker managed to get access to your account. Make sure you follow them carefully.
There are only two methods of Recovering your hacked facebook account, which is either through your Email or your phone number.
How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account With Phone Number
- Visit Facebook Compromised Account Report Page, to alert them that your account has been hacked.
- Two options will be available for you on the screen, you have to choose if you want to delete the account or you want it recovered.
- Enter the Username of the account. If the username is not available, The email address and the phone number of the hacked Facebook account can also be used.
- Facebook will go through it’s database to locate the account that has the phone number you have inputted. Once the accounted is looked up, you will be asked to type any or the last password that you remember.
- After typing the last password you can remember, you’ll be prompted to choose how you would want to get the link to reset your account password. skip all the available options and tap on no longer have access to these?.
- A new dialogue box will appear with guides on how you should include the new email that you would like to reset your password.
- The link will be sent to the email provided. Once you get the link, make sure you reset the password with a stronger one.
A good password is a combination of capital letters, small letters, numbers and special characters. This will ensure that your account is always safe from hackers that can use highly specialized tools that can guess password.
How to Secure Your Account from Hackers
how to activate 2 factor authentication on facebook
- click on the icon at the top right corner of your Facebook account.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on security and login.
- Click on Two-factor authentication
- Select your preferred authentication method.
- Complete the process of setting it up.
while on facebook, make sure you don’t click on phishing links from hackers, always use a strong password combination that cannot be easily guessed. Make sure You you don’t disclose your password to anybody. Adhering to the above instructions will see Your account secure all year round.