Yes, we are going to show you how to pay school fees online in Nigeria. Nigeria, as a 21st Century Technology-Compliant Nation is embracing technology to modify the way payments are made and received in schools (by students and their institution), in buying and selling (between customers and retailers), and in church donations (members and churches), etc.
Various schools, including universities and some major polytechnics, now restrict their students to use their e-payment enabled website to make payments for fees and purchase other related forms for admission (post UTME), pay for transcript (by Graduate Students), etc. Should in case your institution is one of those who have made this system of online payment compulsory, this article will help teach you how to pay school fees online in Nigeria at no cost.
WAIT: Before you continue with this guide, you should have an ATM card that has been activated/enabled for online transactions. If you do not have one yet, while you continue with this invaluable manual.
Steps To Pay School Fees Online In Nigeria
- Visit your school website or portal (as the case may be) to apply for the service/forms of interest.
- If you are using the portal for the first time, you may be required to register. If that’s the case note that your username and password are important. So memorize them for future uses.
- Click on the “Payment” tab/button after successful login and choose the INTERSWITCH PAYMENT OPTION.
- Confirm your payment details and click the tab to transfer operations to the Interswitch Payment Platform.
- Enter these details of your ATM Card (VERVE, MASTERCARD & VERVE-CASH CARDS ARE ALLOWED):
a.The Card Number
c.4-Digit Secret Code
d.The last 3-digit Number on the reverse side of your ATM-Card.
- Click on the “PAY” button, and in less than 10 seconds, you are done!
Please confirm with your banks that your ATM-Card is ENABLED for Online Transaction before using it. If you don’t have an ATM-Card, you can also obtain VERVE CASHCARD for online payment from any commercial bank.